Thursday 21 April 2016

Events


A look into Topshop's new Spring/Summer Collection..



So Spring/Summer is most definitely on the way - or so it should be!
I was very nicely asked by Tigerlily in Edinburgh if I wanted to join them in Topshop's next event they were holding. Of course I said yes -  What could be better than sipping on the nicest cocktails and checking out this years summer styles!
I took some snaps of the beautiful venue and some of my favourite looks from the night so I could share them with you all - Also if you are looking for a day/night of summer cocktails and the most amazing light bites/meals then Tigerlily is where you want to be. We all got a Topshop goodie bag and complimentary cocktails and nibbles - they cocktails were amazinggg. Might have had one or 2 hahah. It was overall a really lovely night and to top it off I finished with a lovely meal in the Tigerlily restaurant which ended the evening perfectly!
 Our cutest goodie bags! 

 These were ham hock croquettes and oh lord! They were insanely tasty!
Can't get enough of the décor in Tigerlily!
These red trousers are a beautiful bright staple piece to add to your wardrobe. Can be dressed many different ways - Would say these were one of my favourite items
Thanks again Tigerlily for inviting me!