Monday 11 January 2016

Christmas 2015 / Sales


I know this post is slightly late! - Oops. However, as you have probably noticed I started a clean slate for my blog this year. I don't know if it will be a huge mistake or the best one I'll have made regarding blogging this year. I feel that this year is my year for blogging and I am focused on putting more effort into it. Anywayssss, enough blabbing about 'new year, new blog' welcome to my first post of 2016!





The whole 'what i got for christmas' idea sometimes comes across as the chance for people to brag about what they received for Christmas. Although I couldn't help but put one up as I LOVE reading about what other people got! I also will put a few items up that I managed to pick up in the sales - I know, I should have stayed away - So just a quick disclaimer that I am NOT bragging. I am lucky to receive the gifts I do every year. 

Underwear - Calvin Klein / Bag - ASOS / Leopard Shoes - ASOS / Red Boots - Jeffrey Campbell

These Jeffrey Campbell boots are life. I have wanted these boots for a while. However, I just couldn't justify the price for them. So when the parents were struggling for ideas (as usual, I am veryyy picky haha) I thought it was the perfect opportunity to have these beauties a new addition to the wardrobe. 

They looked bright red from the images online. Although as you can see from the images they are a beautiful berry shade, which is a huge favourite of mine! These boots can be styled ANYTHING. Dressed up with a pretty summer dress or down with a pair of jeans and a striped tee. They are so versatile, which is great as you really do get your moneys worth. Did I mention how comfortable they are? wow. The leopard shoes are a bargain buy from ASOS. I had been lusting after these for a while, so when I eyed them in the sale I knew I had to grab them before they went. They are a smart alternative to a flat shoe and I am obsessed with them! 
Perfume - Jo Malone / Pink Watch - Rosefield Watches / Black Watch - Daniel Wellington / Hair Clip - ASOS 

Accessories/Jewellery - If any of you know me personally, you will know that I am not a big fan of Jewellery - weird for a girl I know - The only form of jewellery that I do LOVE is a watch. I am really into minimal watches so when I opened these gifts from my brother + boyfriend, let's say I was in a tizzy about what one to wear first! The little candle was picked up in a sale. It doesn't smell but I loved the bold letter on the packaging. 

Polaroid Printer - Urban Outfitters

Another one of my 'main' gifts was this polaroid printer. I have a polaroid camera but as It is rather bulky it is difficult to carry around everywhere. So this little printer is perfect! You connect it with your iPhone and choose an image you want to print and voila - the image prints perfectly. Great idea! 

Thank you for reading and I hope this does not come across as me showing off. Everything I have not mentioned fully are linked below the images. I would love to see what you guys received at Christmas or anything you may have picked up in the sales - comment below with the link to your post and I will have a read. See you soon for my next post!

C x



Follow my blog with Bloglovin